Commitment to Privacy
Zenzic Partners Limited and its affiliated entities (collectively “Zenzic”, “us” “our” and “we”) is committed to maintaining the security, confidentiality and privacy of your Personal Information.
“Personal Information” means information associated with a specific identifiable individual but does not include information about corporate or commercial entities.
For the purposes of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, Zenzic collects and processes Personal Information. In delivering our services to you, your Personal Information that is collected through our website and/or any of our staff.
What We Collect
In addition to Personal Information provided to us by you through our staff or website, we may also collect information that is publicly available. The Personal Information we hold includes:
- Contact information, including name, telephone number and email address;
- Occupation and employer details;
- Identification documents and numbers necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as those related to anti-money laundering and “know-your-customer” requirements; and
- Details related to marketing our services, including the mailing lists for which you have subscribed or unsubscribed.
Zenzic comes into the possession of Personal Information in order to provide professional services. Zenzic only collects and processes Personal Information if it is lawful to do so, specifically where:
- It is required to fulfill a contract with you;
- It is required for us to comply with the law;
- It is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest;
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests, or the legitimate interests of a third party; or
- You have provided us with your consent.
Your Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To meet our regulatory, legal and professional obligations;
- To establish and manage our relationship with you;
- To provide advice and services;
- To manage conflicts of interest;
- To assess risks including legal and financial risks;
- To invoice and process payments;
- To process applications for employment;
- To monitor visitor traffic to and usage of the Zenzic website;
- To market our services;
- To engage in business transactions;
- To prevent fraud;
- To undertake network and information security activities; and
- For any other purposes for which we have your consent, or for which Zenzic or its third parties have a legitimate interest.
Zenzic collects and processes Personal Information in order to fulfill its contractual obligations with you and to meet our applicable statutory obligations. If you decide not to provide us with necessary Personal Information this may prevent us from meeting our legal obligations, and therefore prevent us from performing our services for you.
Limits on Collection, Use, Retention and Disclosure of Personal Information
Right to Access
You have the right to request and obtain from us the details of your Personal Information and how it is processed, including the purposes of processing, whether it has been disclosed to third parties, and how long we intend to hold on to the data. Your information will be provided upon written request and we reserve the right to request authentication of identity in the event of such a request.
Right to Withdraw Consent
Where you have consented to us processing your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. If we consider that the withdrawal of such consent will impede our ability to provide any service to you we reserve the right to terminate our service in the event of such a withdrawal.
Right to Accuracy/Rectification
You have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate Personal Information concerning you.
Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to request that we restrict processing your Personal Information if:
- You believe the Personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate;
- You believe the processing is unlawful but you oppose us erasing your Personal Information;
- We no longer need to process the Personal Information but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- You object to the grounds upon which we have determined that processing your data is legitimate.
Right to Object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Information. At your request, we will no longer process the Personal Information unless there are legitimate grounds to continuing processing, or we are otherwise permitted under applicable law.
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive your Personal Information in a machine-readable format and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller, where technically feasible.
Right to Erasure/“Right to Be Forgotten”
You have the right to request for us to erase your Personal Information. We will fulfill this request provided that there are no legal requirements for us to continue processing your Personal Information.
Right to Raise Your Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about your Personal Information or how it is being used by Zenzic, you can contact us at the address below. If we are unable to satisfactorily address your concerns, you have the right to communicate with the relevant supervisory authority.
You are required to advise us of any changes that may impact the services we are providing. From time to time, you may be asked to verify or update your Personal Information.
Safeguarding Personal Information
Zenzic protects the Personal Information in its custody or control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal. Confidentiality and security are not assured when information is transmitted through e-mail or other wireless communication. Zenzic will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of a breach of security and/or confidentiality when information is transmitted by e-mail or wireless communication. We will take your use of a particular mode of communication as permission for us to communicate with you using the same mode of communication unless otherwise instructed by you.
Cookies and Our Website
Cookies are small files that are downloaded onto your computer to help improve your browsing experience and enable us to evaluate how people use our website. We currently use a session cookie and a persistent cookie. The session cookie is temporary and stored on your computer only for as long as you visit our website. The persistent cookie is uploaded to your computer only after you check the “Remember Me” box and enables you to store information to more quickly access password protected portions of our website.
Our website may from time to time contain links to third party websites. Zenzic does not take responsibility for the privacy practices of any third party website. Please ensure you read the policies of any third party website you visit.
Cookies are small files that are downloaded onto your computer to help improve your browsing experience and enable us to evaluate how people use our website. We currently use a session cookie and a persistent cookie. The session cookie is temporary and stored on your computer only for as long as you visit our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.www.zenzicpartners.com
Revisions to this Policy
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
Zenzic Partners Limited
161 Brompton Road,
Tel: 0203 818 9230